Poke'mon Poke'mon

I know it's pointless to say this , but this is total crap.. pleae go jack off instead it's safer for humanity.

CrazyRock responds:

egoraptor is gay ~

Yoshi Hates Castles Yoshi Hates Castles

fucking Awesome !

The Brony Madness The Brony Madness

I don;t know what's worse the Pony ot Furrie fuckers, but eitehr way .. stop stealing other peoples ideas make up your own "Pony Fucker" nonsense and label it appropriately.

Phat-Rat responds:

I label this however I want. As for a "Pony ot Furrie fuckers", I don't know what a Furrie is, I'm going to guess a "Furry", but, I don't see how this is stealing. There are hundreds of other madness animations out there all dedicated to the whole madness scene, I am sharing my part as well. I take no ownership of madness or anything about it, this was merely for entertainment of others who enjoy both Madness and Ponies.

Windows XP Errors 2 Windows XP Errors 2

Nicely done , but your medals don't work .. wait it's Windows lol

TheMadWasp responds:

rofl.
I'm working on those medals.
-Madjasper1

Rock Candy [Onihole] Rock Candy [Onihole]

Nice but the end loop is lam, maybe add a true ending

The Mr Pinku Game : LPV The Mr Pinku Game : LPV

not bad lol

Great so you draw her a pic with your little pee hanging out, how fucking nice, the world needs more idiots like you!

Shotgunmadmax responds:

I agree it does, Thanks for your review, buuuuuuuuuddy!

Inked Up Inked Up

Looks like a redraw or trace not impressed, you have better talent than that.

Lockengine responds:

It was one i'd drawn before but was using it as a redraw to test out some new (to me) techniques

Atlantic Atlantic

Wonderful job love the way the body flows, great contrast a very believable scene.